Friday, October 15, 2010

Goal #7 Make a cookbook of family favourites

I started to make a family cookbook about 2 years ago and had all but 9 pages left.  I needed it make it one of my 50 goals or it may have never been completed.  What a shame that would have been.


 
 
 
I just got the books in the mail on Tuesday and am excited to see them in print.

As I look through the completed book, there are two distinct page layout styles... so its not hard to tell which pages I started off with and which recipes were added towards the end.   Oh well, it wouldn't be me if it were consistent from start to finish. lol

This cookbook is 61 pages in total and has 76 recipes.  I ordered the books from artscow.com and am pleased with the results.

Perhaps I will start another cookbook using the newer / healthier recipes that I have been collecting... we'll see.
Goal # 7 0f 50 Accomplished ... at last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment